National/International Sales Manager (m/f/d)
We are expanding and looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to join our global business from the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2021. Are you looking for a company with the x factor? To be part of highly successful team and work in a creative environment – just a minute’s walk from Lake Starnberg?
If the answer is yes, read on …
As a sales person, you are “hunter” and “closer” alike. Your focus is on closing but above all on the satisfaction of your clients. You are highly organized, professional, and successful. You think strategically, work independently and love to explore new sales channels.
What we expect
- Thinking and acting in line with the values of our company
- A “can-do” mindset that contributes significantly to our company’s success
- A degree in business administration or a comparable education
- Several years of sales experience and good networking expertise in the MICE business or similar
- Cruise/yacht charter know-how with flexibility to travel globally
- The competence to manage sales at the highest level and to think entrepreneurially
- Fluent in English and German with additional languages a bonus
- Proficiency in client engagement tools e.g., Microsoft office, CRM systems, LinkedIn etc.
- Strong understanding and development of the national and international MICE business
- Processing and evaluation of high-quality leads
- Conceptual creation of presentations for ship and cruise charter concepts
- Presentation of concepts to the customer as well as expert advice regarding ships, routings, supporting programmes and costs
- Reporting in the CRM system
- Conducting ship/site inspections with customers internationally
- Organisation and participation in networking events
What we offer
- Highly motivated, professional and respectful team who love their job
- Strong professional and personal development – become a part of the OceanEvent success story
- Permanent job with attractive remuneration
- Opportunity to join charters on the most beautiful ships around the globe
- A lake-front, modern workplace with the option of home office
- Great team events and offsites (e.g., overseas incentives) as well as joint activities
OceanEvent is Europe’s leading charter broker for maritime events
For international corporations and exclusive private clients, we stage meetings, incentives, conferences, events and private celebrations on board cruise ships and mega yachts. We have been growing healthy for more than 18 years – with a high standard of perfection in our work. As the leading charter broker in Europe we have set ourselves the goal to become the world market leader in the coming years!
If you think you have what it takes to join our dynamic team, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please include your salary expectations, references, and possible starting date.
Christian Muehleck (CEO)
Seearkaden / Zweigstrasse 1
“When it comes to building a successful company, the rules change – colleagues become family. My name is Heidi and I’ve been working at OceanEvent for over a year now. We are a vibrant team with a lifetime of experience at sea and in event management. We have a modern and inspiring environment with the freedom to develop our professional careers and have a laugh at the same time – this atmosphere simply breeds success! Born in the city of sails with global experience in the events industry my role as Digital Marketing Manager is brand new and has been structured to fit my lifestyle thanks to an incredibly supportive boss. Becoming a part of the OceanEvent family will be the best decision you make!”